We Can Anticipate Your Strongest Strategy
In Civil Litigation, Criminal Cases, Family Law, Land Use/Zoning Matters And More
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law and DUI
- Family Law
- Traffic Violations
- Business & Commercial Law
- Land Use & Zoning
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: Moot Court - Team Member, 2010-2011
- Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney, Virginia
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: English
- Virginia, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court Eastern District of Virginia
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia State Bar, 7th District Disciplinary Committee
- Fauquier Bar Association
- United States v. Bosyk, 933 F.3d 319 (4th Cir. 2019), cert denied, 140 S. Ct. 1124 (U.S. Feb. 24, 2020)(No. 19-860), 2019.
- Shepherd v. Conde, 797 S.E.2d 750 (Va. 2017)
- Chacey v. Garvey, 781 S.E.2d 357, (Va. 2015).
- Weatherholt v. Commonwealth, 839 S.E.2d 492 (Va. 2020).
- St. John v. Thompson, 854 S.E.2d 648 (2021)
- Spell v. Commonwealth, 851 S.E.2d 83 (2020)
- Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017-2022
Classes & Seminars
- Land Use and Zoning: Navigate Land Use/Zoning Regulations, Permitting Issues, Disputes and More; National Business Institute, 07/20/2017 to 07/20/2017
- How to Get Your Social Media, Email and Text Evidence Admitted (and Keep Theirs Out), National Business Institute, 10/31/2017 to Present
- Protecting Your Business, Family and Future, Greater Piedmont REALTORS, 02/21/2018 to 02/21/2018
- Local Government Law - Start to Finish; Government Attorney Ethics - Protect Your Client and Yourself, National Business Institute, 02/23/2018 to 02/23/2018
- Road and Easement Law A to Z: Establishing Easements; National Business Institute, 04/09/2018 to 04/09/2018
- Take a Comprehensive Look at Land Use Law; National Business Institute, 07/10/2018 to 07/10/2018
- Ethics in Land Use Law; National Business Institute, 07/10/2018 to 07/10/2018
- How to Lay a Foundation to Get Your Evidence Introduced; Applying Ethics Rules to Evidence; National Business Institute, October 30, 2018
- Defining Easements and Ethics in Boundary Law; National Business Institute, April 15, 2019
- Real Estate Boot Camp and Ethics, National Business Institute, 04/19/2019 to Present
- Land Use and Zoning from Start to Finish: Ethics in Land Use and Zoning Law, National Business Institute, September 10, 2019
- Handling Email, Social Media and Other ESI; The Rules of Evidence: A Practical Toolkit, National Business Institute, 10/31/2019 to 10/31/2019
- Annual Probate and Estate Administration Conference in Virginia, National Business Institute, September 23, 2020.
- Legal Descriptions, Title Insurance & Surveys in Real Estate Transactions, National Business Institute, December 17, 2020.
- Challenging or Appealing Administrative Zoning Decisions: What You Need to Know seminar. National Business Institute; July 15, 2021.
- Virginia Estate Administration From Start to Finish, National Business Institute; August 25, 2021.
- Land Surveys and Legal Descriptions: Everything Paralegals Need to Know; National Business Institute;
- Virginia Real Estate Closings from Start to Finish; National Business Institute; July 29, 2021.·
- How to Lay a Foundations to Get Your Evidence Introduced; National Business Institute; August 31, 2021.
- Virginia Land and Water Law: Ownership and Access; Halfmoon Education, Inc.; July 30, 2021.
- Litigating Civil Cases in Virginia From Start to Finish; National Business Institute; May 20, 2022.
- Virginia Real Property Law: Understanding Title, Transfers, and Encumbrances; National Business Institute; May 17, 2022.
- Virginia Probate Process from Start to Finish; National Business Institute; June 16, 2022.
- Land Surveys and Legal Descriptions: Everything Paralegals Need to Know; National Business Institute; August 17, 2022.
- Fauquier SPCA, Board Member
- Partnership for Warrenton, Past Board Member
- Fauquier Chamber of Commerce, Past Board Member
- Experience Old Town Warrenton, Board Member