Business And Commercial Law
Whether you need a law firm to advise your business on routine business matters, or to represent you in complex litigation or negotiations, Ashwell & Ashwell, PLLC, is uniquely prepared to protect your interests.
Our attorneys are recognized as top-caliber advocates for the local business community, accessible for quick consultations and long-range perspectives. Our ability to protect our clients’ interests reaches into Virginia’s highest courts and federal courts as well.
Our long – and strong – performance history in these courts and in mediation and negotiations further increases our agility to answer any legal and general counsel needs that arise in your business. We are prepared to help you address a variety of business and commercial law matters:
- Business contracts
- Partnership agreements
- Operating agreements and incorporation documents
- Assignment and transfer of membership interest agreements
- Employment documents
Streamlining Your Access To Business Law Expertise
- Initial consultation: We’ll explore your situation and goals and provide a realistic perspective on the next steps, including the likely timeline and costs.
- Ongoing relationship: We learn your business so we can respond to your legal needs quickly – and even anticipate where new challenges and opportunities are likely to arise.
- When problems arise: Ashwell & Ashwell, PLLC, conducts research and discovery to gather the most compelling evidence and build the strongest legal approach for your business and its best interests. Thanks to this thorough preparation; we walk into court alongside you, quietly confident we are both ready.
- Before the court: Count on our absolute professionalism and proven performance. And, because we know the negative way judges, arbitrators and juries view aggressive attorneys, you can also count on us to use the power of civility to win your case greater credibility and, likely, a better outcome.