Helping Virginia Accident Victims
When an accident alters someone’s life—or claims it— Ashwell & Ashwell, PLLC‘s attorneys’ expertise makes all the difference in the client experience and in securing full compensation.
We have won many personal injury and wrongful death cases because we know how to work effectively with opposing attorneys and insurance companies. When a settlement can’t be reached, we’re equally effective persuading judges and juries why maximum compensation is needed and deserved..
We represent clients in the following types of cases:
- Car accident
- Truck, commercial trucking and motorcycle accident
- Pedestrian or bicycle accident
- Premises liability, slip-and-fall accident
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Fatal accidents/wrongful death
Streamlining the Process of Securing Fair Compensation
- Initial consultation: We’ll identify the merits and challenges of your case and map the path forward, including realistic assessments of the likely timeline and costs.
- Case preparation: Ashwell & Ashwell conducts research and discovery to gather the most compelling evidence and the build the strongest legal approach for the specific judge, arbitrator or others you’re likely to face.
- Client preparation: Our attorneys use their expertise with previous personal injury and wrongful death litigation to minimize surprises. Thanks to this thorough preparation, we walk into court alongside you, quietly confident we are both ready.
- Before the court: Count on our absolute professionalism and proven performance. And, because we know the negative way judges, arbitrators and juries view aggressive attorneys, you can also count on us to use the power of civility to win your case greater credibility and, likely, a better outcome.